Caddyshack T-Shirts Ty Webb Be the Ball

Of all the main characters in the movie Caddyshack, Ty Webb is one of my least favorite. That's weird, because I've always been a huge Chevy Chase fan, especially in his Fletch and Vacation movies. Ty Webb's dry sense of humor, however, is a nice change of pace from his bombastic and sometimes unusual counterparts. I mean, who hasn't ever been on a putting green and started belting out Ty Webb's "Be the Ball" mantra of "Na na na na na"? That's why I made a Caddyshack T-Shirt featuring one of Ty Webb's best parts of the movie.

Caddyshack T-Shirts Ty Webb

To see all my golf fan cool designs, be sure to stop by Caddyshack T-Shirts store and then swing over to Google Play and get the Caddyshack Soundboard App for you Android Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment