Caddyshack T-Shirts Al Czervik

Growing up, Rodney Dangerfield was one of my favorite comedians of all time. His late 1980's No Respect Specials on HBO featuring Roseanne Barr as his wife gave rise to comic legends such as Jerry Seinfeld, Sam Kinison, and Andrew Dice Clay among many others. I'm a huge fan of ALL Rodney Dangerfield movies like Back to School, Easy Money and of course Caddyshack. Rodney also had a bit part in a film with Richard Pryor called "Moving" that I thought was totally hilarious.

Rodney Dangerfield's character in Caddyshack is Al Czervik, which I consider to be an every man's rich guy. This, in stark contrast with Judge Smails, who is a total snob. Al is a constant thorn in the Judge's side as Al's ultimate goal is to buy Bushwood Country Club and turn it into a Mall with a huge parking lot. Almost all of Al Czervik's speaking parts are classic one-liners, but my favorite exchange has to do with Judge Smails and his ugly hat. "Aw, this is the worst looking hat I ever saw. You buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?...Oh, it looks good on you though". A few minutes later Al sees Judge in the first tee-box and asks "Hey Whitey, Where's Your Hat?!" That's the basis for these Caddyshack Al Czervik T-Shirts.

Caddyshack Al Czervik T-Shirts
I intend on making more Al Czervik shirts in the future. If there is a particular Caddyshack T-Shirt that you would like to see, leave a comment on this blog and I'll be more than happy to design it. To view all of my current designs, be sure to visit my Caddyshack T-Shirts store and then swing over to Google Play and pick up my Caddyshack Soundboard App for your Android Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment