Caddyshack T-Shirts Judge Smails

We Caddyshack fans all love to hate Judge Smails, Bushwood Country Club's top dog and resident cheapskate. However, that doesn't mean he isn't funny. The Judge is played perfectly by Ted Knight, whom I fondly remember as a child watching The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Too Close for Comfort. For Judge Smails, everything has to be perfect, including his hair. He and his grandson, Spaulding, are "regular pals". One of my favorite Judge lines is the snack bar scene when Spaulding is running through a list of all of the things that he wants and the Judge interrupts with, "You'll Get Nothing and Like It!". You have no idea how many times I've used that line on my kid and that's why it belongs on a T-Shirt.
Caddyshack T-Shirts Judge Smails You'll Get Nothing and Like It
See all of my cool designs by visiting my Caddyshack T-Shirts store. If you are a fan of funny t-shirts in general, be sure to stop by my other online t-shirts store http://www.papoontshirts.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment